Tax and accounting services for individuals and businesses
M. Dalhausser & Associates has been providing income tax services to the wider Union County area for over 50 years. Our firm was established by our founder, Manfred "Manny" Dalhausser, in the 1960's with a handful of clients as a side job to earn extra income for his family. Over the years, we have grown by "word of mouth" referrals to a firm that files approximately 2,000 individual and business tax returns per year.
Manny's daughter, Heidi DiDonna, took ownership of M. Dalhausser & Associates in 2010 and, along with her team of seasoned tax professionals, enjoys a reputation for expert income tax advice and excellent customer service. The entire team at M. Dalhausser & Associates is committed to carrying on Manny's legacy as a fair, friendly and knowledgable family tax practice.
Our strength lies in our ability to provide you with year-round planning for your tax affairs. We will serve as your guide to assist you with the following:
- Using our annual client checklist, specific to your return, to ensure that you've gathered all necessary reporting documents
- Reviewing your tax return in person or by phone to explain concepts and ensure all available deductions have been utilized
- Guiding you in the preparation of your business income and expense documents to be included on your return
- Satisfying recordkeeping and report filing requirements for individuals and businesses
- Providing income and withholding projections upon request to ensure that there are no surprises at tax time.
Click here if you would like more information about how our tax and accounting firm can help you.